Most of us admire Bollywood celebrities for their stunning physiques and figures. However, it takes immense dedication and hard work to reach that stage. Here are 7 fitness secrets of Bollywood celebrities discussed below
1. “Only one thing which I have followed in my life, which I would like to share with you all, is that eat your food before sunset. It will make a lot of difference,” says Akshay Kumar, the Bollywood star who is known for his disciplined fitness regime.
2. Dum Laga Ke Haisha actress Bhumi Pednekar has undergone a major transformation after her debut movie. It is mainly because she stayed away from sugar and white flour, and included healthier food items in her diet.
3. Having a body like Bipasha Basu Singh Grover is every girl’s dream. She follows a hardcore fitness regime including cardio and muscle training. According to her, discipline and hard work are the keys to a fit body.
4. Shilpa Shetty is one of the few Bollywood actresses who has maintained her gorgeous figure with aging. Yoga is her fitness mantra and she feels it has the power to soothe the body, mind and soul.
5. Hrithik Roshan known to be the Greek God of Bollywood has won many hearts with his chisseled body. The actor follows international trends in fitness and workout routine to make his superhero-like body.
6. “I am a vegan, which means no dairy, no eggs, no chicken, no meat but lots of fruits, vegetables and green juices,” says Mallika Sherawat. The actress who is known for her curves is an ardent fan of kickboxing as well.
7. Move your butt, walk 10,000 steps, drink 2-3 litres of water every day and eat more veggies. It’s that simple,” mentions Nargis Fakhri, who flaunted her sexy figure in the latest Hollywood movie ‘Spy’.