A great combination of sleek design and intuitive features the Paula Recumbent Bike is a delight for workout regulars! This sturdy bike works on new silent magnetic resistance technology and includes a powerful 7 kg flywheel. The foamed filling seat with high-intensity stitching offers comfort to exercisers of all fitness levels.
The console display shows speed, time, distance, calories and pulse while touch rate heart sensors on the side handlebars provide accurate feedback. The machine is outfitted with tilted back for less pressure on the back, knob for resistance, an adjustable seat, and wheels for easy transportation.
What’s more, there are several benefits associated with using the Paula Recumbent exercise Bike. People with neurological conditions or those who are just starting out to exercise routinely can safely workout on this machine as it offers a low-impact workout. The bike target muscles in your legs, buttocks and thighs and users can extend their workout routine for a longer period of time.
- Fly Wheel : 7 Kg
- Seat Adjustable At any comfort Level
- Knob for Resistance Adjustable : YES
- Foamed filling seat with high intensity stitching : YES
- High Quality comfy foot pedals with straps : YES
- High Quality Black Upholstery & Sitting : YES
- Seat Sided Handle Bars for more Efficient Comfortable Exercise. : YES
- Touch Heart Rate Sensors on fixed side handlebars : YES
- Mobile space available on console : YES
- Tilted Back for Less pressure on back for the user : YES
- Front handle bars covered with foam hand grip ( sweat free) : YES
- Easy to adjust floor levelling and caps : YES
- Heavy Gauge Frame with glossy powder coated finish : YES
- Wheel for Easy Transportation : YES