The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension
- Owning quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training… motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.You’ll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You’ll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You’ll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition. The Body-Solid Pro-Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you’ll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- Leg Presses
- Calf Extensions
Reasons for choosing Body-Solid
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability. Frames All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2″x2″, 2″x3″ and 2″x4″ 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes. DuraFirm™ Pads Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out. Finish An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze. Pulleys & Cables Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance. Body-Solid Home Gyms and Freeweight Equipment have been praised in leading consumer reporting magazines and fitness enthusiast publications around the world.
Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement “On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we’d normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and rack. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog…”
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Ab Crunch Back Extension features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375″ x 4.625″ oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2″ high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs
- Dimensions: 41″W x 78″L x 77″H (104cm x 199cm x 196cm)
- Product Weight:549lb / 249.03kg
- Width :41.00in / 1,041.40mm
- Length :78.00in / 1,981.20mm
- Height :77.00in/1,955.80mm