The commercial Bora climber equipment provides effective cardiovascular exercises similar to the one you get through walking or running. In this machine, you don’t have to leave the pedals or your feet. Just rotate the fixed handles and the foot bed moves on its own. This is why elliptical exercises are recommended for all users, including those suffering from arthritis.
The machine offers forward and reverse motion so that you could challenge your workout. It has 16 levels of resistance to build intervals and boost metabolism. It has an adjustable stride length, allowing users to vary the stride as per their comfort levels. The big LCD display unit shows all the pertinent data such as time, distance, RPM, Speed, B.M.I, levels, calories and pulse.
The array of other features includes an adjustable monitor angle for easy reading, innovative dual-colour shroud, wheels for easy transportation and touch heart rate sensors on fixed handlebars. So meet the fitness needs of you or your gym members buy getting Bora Climber Fitness Machine Online from Fitness World.
- 6 Preset Programs: YES
- 4 User Program: YES
- 4 H.R.C. (Heart Rate Control) Programs: YES
- 1 Manual Program: YES
- B.M.I. (Body Mass Index) Program: YES
- Adjustable Monitor Angle for Easy Read: YES
- 1 Big LCD Window with Blue Backlight: YES
- Dual Action Foam Padding Handle Bars: YES
- Touch Heart Rate Sensors on Fixed Handle Bars: YES
- Anti-Slip Durable Footrest: YES
- Innovative Dual-Colour Shroud: YES
- Wheels for Easy Transportation: YES
- Concealed 3-Piece Crank for Durability and Safety: YES
- Frame: Heavy Gauge with Powder Coat Finish: YES