Fitness World presents the Body Solid Cable Machines. These machines will help users improve their strength, stability, balance and neuromuscular coordination. These equipment feature adjustable pulleys that can be used with ease to deliver excellent fitness results. The sleek design and impact-resistant fiberglass pulleys will ensure a secure workout. These machines are suitable for all kinds of Gyms. Be assured that fitness lovers will enjoy their workouts using this heavy duty cable fitness equipment.
Body Solid is renowned for superior fitness equipment. These Body Solid Cable Machines are no different. Contact us with your queries and we will be glad to assist you.
Finish your lat workout, let go of the 48″ lat bar and grab the 20″ seated row bar on the low pulley and continue working out. Features included patented nylon bushings to provide supersmooth movements. Pop pin adjustments, foam rollers and bar holders for high and low pulleys add order and convenience to your workout. A seated row foot brace and diamond plate stabilizers add extra balance and security to the best lat machine on the market today.
Freestanding and balanced, this is two machines in one and both give you unrestricted full range of motion. Dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, thus providing unilateral and bilateral Chest, Back, and Shoulder conditioning. Independent range of motion adjustments provide all users with a deep, full stretch. Uniquely designed articulating Pec Arms provided optimal Pectoral and Rear Deltoid development. High weight capacity and low profi le design provide excellent balance and control when pushing to the limit. Ideal for home and commercial use.
- Hold down grips on both back and thigh pads for support and stability.
- DuraFirm™ pads are extra-thick and double stitched for comfort and support. Wide base eliminates rocking for a solid leg workout.
- Commercial 2″x 3″ heavy-gauge steel frame with all-4-side welded construction.
- Fully adjustable for any size user, the recumbent DuraFirm™ back pad with hold-down grips can be set to 3 upright positions and 2 supinated positions for traditional leg curls.
- Two 150 lb. weight stacks
- Ideal for home and light-commercial use
- Dimensions: 83″H x 140″L x 39″W